CHA Residential Services
The information listed below is a sampling of the data CHA® Residential Services requests from all interested prospective tenants. These steps are taken to reduce, but not eliminate, the risk associated with the timely receipt of payments into your account.
All paperwork must be submitted and the application fee received BEFORE any applicant’s information will be verified.
- One Residential Lease Application and an Authorization to Release Information Related to A Residential Lease Applicant must be completed in full for each person over the age of 18 who will occupy the residence.
- A copy of the applicant’s three most recent paycheck stubs.
- An application fee of $35 per person over the age of 18 who will occupy the residence. This payment should be in the form of a Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
- A photo copy of the Driver’s License or Passport for each person over the age of 18 who will be residing in the house.
It is our policy to check criminal history and reject anyone convicted of a felony or sex related crime.
An employment, credit and criminal background check will be processed on each person living in the residence over the age of 18.
CHA Residential Services requires proof of Renter’s Insurance for all of its residents, prior to releasing keys for our properties.
Proof of Renter’s Insurance, all deposits and the first month’s rent are due 48 hours prior to closing. If any part of the package is missing, it could delay the closing and the tenant receiving keys to the property.
Please deliver payments to:
Corporate Housing Associates, LP/CHA Residential Service
26411 Interstate 45 North
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Payments must be made by Cashier’s Check or Money Order.
No personal checks will be accepted.
- The payment for the first month’s rent should be made payable to Corporate Housing Associates, LP. In the description field of the check write RENT.
- The payment for the Security Deposit should be made payable to CHA Residential Services.
In the description field of the check write DEPOSIT.
- If applicable, The Pet Fee, should be made payable to CHA Residential Service. In the description field of the check write Pet Fee. Please note this is a Non-Refundable Fee.
- Beginning with the second month’s rent, the check should be made payable to CHA Residential Services with the property address noted in the Memo field. These payments may be made with personal checks.
The Residential Lease Inventory and Condition Form – This document is to be completed and returned to our office either in person, by email WMS@www.chahomenow.com or fax to 281.210.3409 within 10 days of the closing. Failure to do so could cause the tenant to be responsible for damages made to the property prior to possession.
Please note that this is a Property Management Company and office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 PM.